Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Johanny Velasquez and USD Transformers – doing it the right way, and getting kids skating and inspired!

Photobucket

Here is an email from a happy Jojo skate user!

February 27, 2010

The Johani Transformer skates are so cool! Once I got my skates I couldn’t believe what was on the back……………. JOHANI! The Johani Transformers are great to skate in, fun to ride in, and look cool. The thing I like most about the skates is that they give you more stability and control.

After a while I don’t know who but someone made ice blades for the Transformers.

One day when I was thinking about the Transformers I thought that they should have made the middle of the skate (grinding part) open so if you were to put a rail on the ice you could grind. Although I can’t grind I just thought of it.

Blake Olson

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is another amazing edit from 9 year old Dominik Koch, showing that age is of no consequence when it comes to hammers! Dom is a youngster that we are proud to support in Germany!

One Day Bowl Aurich from Dom Seven on Vimeo.



this is what i can progress and it can only get better;)

SOURCE: http://theconference.org/conf_blog_wp/?cat=3

No comments:

Post a Comment